In our world of shower & go we almost never take a bath. It used to be what everyone did. Today we’re in a hurry we have to go to work, go out to dinner, etc. Well, not only are baths good for you, you can take it up a notch and add in some Epsom Salts. Especially if you workout often and get sore. Great for your muscles and help with recovery and a whole lot more! Plus, you only need about 20 minutes.
Here are the major benefits:
- Improved heart and circulatory health, reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood clots and lowering blood pressure.
- Improved ability for the body to use insulin, reducing the incidence or severity of diabetes.
- Flushed toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances.
- Improved nerve function by electrolyte regulation. Also, calcium is the main conductor for electrical current in the body, and magnesium is necessary to maintain proper calcium levels in the blood.
- Relieved stress. Excess adrenaline and stress are believed to drain magnesium, a natural stress reliever, from the body. Magnesium is necessary for the body to bind adequate amounts of serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that creates a feeling of well-being and relaxation.
- Reduced inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps.
- Improved oxygen use.
- Improved absorption of nutrients.
- Improved formation of joint proteins, brain tissue and mucin proteins.
- Prevention or easing of migraine headaches.
- Boosts Magnesium Levels. Appropriate levels of magnesium are absolutely key to good health, and it is very common to have a magnesium deficiency. …
- Reduces Stress. …
- Eliminates Toxins. …
- Relieves Constipation. …
- Reduces Pain & Inflammation. …
- Improves Blood Sugar Levels. …
- Volumizes Hair.
So, shut off that cell phone, light a candle or 2, and have an Epsom Salt Bath! (Recommended 2 times per week)